Athletic Bag Designer - Reebok
The ideal candidate is a creative team player will be able to think strategically across different media platforms and own the creation process from inception to production. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Initiating Athletic Bag ideas at conception and deliver strong concepts and ideas for a marketable product line.
- Developing innovative designs through sketches, design packages and prototypes.
- Researching and staying on top of current trends and applying to product design.
- Working cross-functionally with Product Development to determine style, materials, and color to deliver successful product.
- Operating within the given design calendar.
- Ability to work closely with other design team members to help design a cohesive collection.
- Generating technical packages on Adobe Illustrator including sketches, product photos, measurements, and specifications that result in prototypes and market samples that represent designers’ requirements. These packages will be used from the initial proto handoff point up to the production stage.
- Owning and updating changes made at any sample review stage.
- Inspecting samples to ensure that factories have followed instructions as given through the tech packs.
- Participating in design and proto reviews with the Design Team and Product Development team.
- Knowledge of Athletic Bag and general accessory construction required.
- Understanding the Reebok Customer and brand positioning.
- Updating and maintaining seasonal boards.
- Bachelor or Associate Bachelor degree in fashion design, or equivalent professional work experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Athletic Bag Design.
- Must have strong sketching ability, both freeform and technical drawings.
- Experience developing product directly with factories.
- Understand development from concept to production stage.
- Knowledge of materials, hardware, construction required.
- Ability to build technical packages including sketches, measurements, details, color and material placement.
- Strong comprehension and usage of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented skills and dedication to quality required.
- Portfolio of previous professional work required.
- Ability and understanding of patternmaking for mockups
60,000 ~ 100,000 annual
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Summer Fridays
- Team bonding events and programs