B2B Online Merchandiser
Job Advert Description
As the B2B Online Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the continuous evaluation and analysis of B2B buyers’ shopping habits as a way to drive continued adoption and deliver increased online conversion and sales. You will be responsible for partnering across the Clarks organization to create and mobilize strategies and merchandising plans; creating site content calendars; understanding and digitizing seasonal go to market initiatves; and learning digital buyer behaviors.What You Will Do
- Successfully elevate key stories and display products and categories to create an engaging, relevant, and personal experience for customers
- Monitor website to ensure that products are active on the site and appropriately merchandised.
- Support the maintenance of our product catalogue and B2B product assortment by managing regional assortments to ensure proper catalogue segmentation is in place.
- Evaluate placement and productivity based on analytics to maximize sales.
- Ensure on-time implementation of merchandising calendar, attend sales alignment meetings and coordinate correct execution across different regions
- Work closely with our wholesale merchandising team to understand key product/merchandising stories and business objectives for the season.
- Identify selling and promotional opportunities (cross selling/upsell) by collaborating with cross-functional teams helping to create innovative promotional campaigns to grow Wholesale eCommerce business
- Report KPI results related to assortment and merchandising updates, communicates how the content and product strategy is contributing to business goals.
- Identifiy and leverage information (technologies, technical specs, business insights, inventory positions etc.) that informs, educates, and influences customer buying decisions
- You have experience in eCommerce and have a BA/BS Degree in either Merchandising, Marketing, or a related area.
- You have knowledge of various eCommerce platforms, such as Hybris, Magento, Shopify, and other SaaS platforms.
- You are a self starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- You have a proven track record in merchandising function and have a good understanding of the mrechandising hierchy
- You have strong data analytical skills and enjoy assembling and interpreting data, creating summaries and delivering business insights.
- You are a team player and seek out collaboration amongst the team and cross-functional business partners.
- You have a working knoweldge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, we.ve been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In our archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations.
From the original Desert Boot (first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950) to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature—a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably ours. We’re a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We love hearing from great peopleVisit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks