Beauty Branding Designer
*Must have beauty experience*
This position will work closely with Design Director with the execution of this beauty brands creative vision across all key consumer and cast member touch-points inclusive of Collateral, Education Tools, PR Tools Social Media and Print.
• Work directly with Design Director on a daily basis regarding current projects.
• Design ad-hoc print assets – postcards, education documents, sales materials and prepare files for production.
• Create Education manual artwork / factsheets / pasteups and maintain creative standards in designs and production for components
• Prepare art files for print production, review and approve proofs prior to production.
• Assist with coordination of product comping for design approval meetings, photography and editorial purposes.
• Communicate with multiple departments (PD, COPY, MKT) to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met and inform
• Archive released files on the appropriate server.
• You will be working closely with the Art Directors and Creative Operation Manager to ensure timely deliverables on assets. You must possess strong communications skills, a thorough eye for detail, technical design skills and a can-do attitude is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Targeting 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver as well as PowerPoint
• Self-motivated and flexible; able to adapt quickly to change
• Agile in a fast-paced environment
- • Excellent communication skills