Beverage Supply Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Beverage Supply Assistant Manager has arisen within our food supply chain team. The purpose of this role is to assist in leading and developing a high performing supply team delivering results through effective management of the OB product cycle within Harrods Food Halls, in order to minimise waste while maximising sales through availability across all channels.
- Availability Management - you'll ensure availability of product across all sites and channels to the agreed service level, working with suppliers, buyers and retail or kitchens stakeholders to manage availability issues and substitutions
- Waste Management - you will be responsible for helping drive availability to the required service level whilst managing the departmental waste budget through accurate forecasting and ordering and identification of waste reduction opportunities with suppliers.
- Purchase Order Management - you'll be confident in creating accurate and timely POs to suppliers based on forecasts and kitchens requirements, as well as customer special orders
- Forecasting and Budgeting by creating article level forecasts that are shared with relevant stakeholders and drive ordering and stockholding levels
- You'll need to work with the wider supply chain teams to forecast and actualise volumes arriving into depots based on POs raised and future forecasts in the system.
As the world's leading luxury retail emporium, we make the impossible possible, and our hospitality offer is evolving and expanding rapidly across our stores. We are a welcoming and close-knit family who are passionate about food and beverage and aim to craft dining experiences that are the highlight of our customers' visits.
- Must have supply chain experience ideally within a hospitality/retail background, ideally with knowledge of working within wines & spirits
- You'll need to be able to hit the ground running, but also be able to look at how we can improve our current ways of working
- You'll need to be confident in working with internal and external stakeholders, picking up the phone where necessary
- Performance is based on KPIs, so you'll need to be comfortable working to targets
In return, you'll enjoy a package that includes eligibility for a competitive bonus, 25 days' holiday, your birthday off, up to 33% Harrods discount (including our restaurants), and the opportunity to join our generous pension scheme.
At Harrods we believe anything is possible. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram, or tune in to our podcast True Tales from Harrods. Listen on Spotify, iTunes, Google Podcasts or Amazon Music