Beyond Yoga - Patternmaker
Beyond Yoga is a luxury athletic and lifestyle clothing brand rooted in the belief that you deserve to look and feel amazing whether you’re headed to the studio or staying in. Prioritizing quality from the start, our clothing is made in the USA with luxuriously soft fabrics, ethical manufacturing processes, and rigorous fit testing. We offer a range of sizes (up to 3X in many styles) so that everyone can wear Beyond Yoga. Quality, inclusivity, and attention to detail aren’t just catch phrases for us, we apply them to everything we do inside the company walls and out.
The people we hire are, like us: passionate • hard working • inclusive • honest • ambitious • warm • focused • curious • enthusiastic • and fun!
Beyond Yoga's Product Development team is growing and looking for a full-timePatternmaker.
This position will be responsible for 1st through production patterns. It will report to the Vice President of Sourcing and Manufacturing.
What you'll do:
- Create first through production patterns usingOptitexand pattern cards usingExcel
- Save first through production patterns and pattern cards in Sharepoint
- Log dates of first through production patterns in Quickbase
- Attend seasonal handoff meetings with Design Team
- Review and follow initial tech packs from Technical Design Team
- Review and follow fit comments from Technical Design Team
- Attend weekly fittings
- Attend weekly production handoff meetings with Technical Design and Production Teams
- Visit sample room to work closely with sample makers when necessary
- Mustbe willing to drive to Commerce and Culver City for occasional meetings
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in patternmaking.
- Microsoft Office skills a must.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to prioritize multiple task
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Must have a can-do attitude and strong work ethic
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance
USA, Culver City, Beyond Yoga HQ
FULL TIME/PART TIME