At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Reporting to the PD Manager, the position will be responsible for updating all technical documentation related to the product, in the context of the bill of material and following each phase from prototyping to production.
The person will collaborate with PD, Industrialization and Production departments, to insert the proper data into the PLM system in order to guarantee that the information is correct and delivered on time, and will support these departments with archiving the technical documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring accountability in order to guarantee Data integrity in PLM
- Collaborate closely with the Product Development department to check launches in order to enter initial information into PLM and to provide the technical sheet for samples
- Accountable for ensuring PLM is kept updated with 100% accuracy after the sample's process and during the industrialization phase in accordance with BOM specialist's directions
- Draft technical sheets in PLM system to satisfy end to end industrialization requests
- Collect documentation provided by PD and Industrialization Department according to accountability standards and store technical documentation as requested
- Update Stealth software and check 100% accuracy is met
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Computer skills: PLM, Office, Stealth, Excel
- Previous experience within the luxury/fashion leather goods industry is preferred
- Ability to work in team and flexibility in the activity approach
- Ability to analyse and provide data
- Good level of English
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || BURBERRY MANIFATTURA || n/a ||