BOTTEGA VENETA Northwest, Hawaii & Vancouver Visual Merchandiser
SummaryBottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Northwest, Hawaii & Vancouver Visual Merchandiser who will report to the West Coast & Mid-West Visual Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic corporate team on the West Coast.How you will contribute:
- Maintain visual standards within all retail and wholesale doors to ensure consistency
- Interpret and implement visual guidelines from Milan HQ in each store location within a given market
- Monthly in-store visual floor sets and product zoning
- Seasonal in-store product launches
- Workflow of new store openings, pop ups and special projects including product zoning, collaboration with regional merchandising, PR and Architecture teams, VM tool ordering, installation and approvals with Milan team
- Visual Merchandising trainings on current guidelines for Retail and Wholesale doors
- Correspondence between Milan HQ and Visual Merchandising team for approvals and guidance
- Cross department collaboration with Architecture, PR, Merchandising, Wholesale, and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years of visual merchandising experience in a retail and wholesale environment
- Ability to work autonomously and independent of a large team
- Strong work ethic, detail and team oriented, adaptable
- Ability to problem solve in a self-sufficient, resourceful manner resulting in creative solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, some overnight work will be required
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.EOE MDFVJob TypeRegular
OrganizationBottega Veneta Inc.