Branch Merchandising Assistant - Entry Level
We're New Look and we've been at the forefront of British high-street fashion since 1969. Over the last 50 years, we've grown to be a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-driven fashion for women, men, girls and boys.
Our passion is feel-good fashion at feel-good prices - and we truly believe that all starts with us. Our values inspire us every day: we play to win, we're customer-obsessed and we work as one to give each and every one of our customers That New Look Feeling.
It's a busy and exciting time for the brand and we're on the hunt for a Branch Merchandising Assistant to join our growing Merchandising team.
Our Branch Merchandising team are responsible for the allocation of stock across our stores and website. We aim to ensure every store has the most appropriate stock package for the customers who shop with us. We work closely with the Merchandising function, Distribution Centre and Retail colleagues to get stock from our warehouse onto the shopfloor and maximise profit from every sale.
- Is in charge of the allocation and distribution of multiple product areas and uses analytical skills and commerical knowledge to make stock and distribution suggestions to ensure maximization of sales and profit for the company.
- Consistantly maintains strong communication between various stakeholders, and acts as the primary point of contact for product teams and attends weekly trade calls and distribution meetings.
- Running daily/weekly sales reporting to identify best and worst sellers and taking appropriate action, along with identifying any opportunity for stock builds in our most profitable/ fast turning stores
- Taking responsibility of the distribution of Markdown stock, ensuring it is it sent to the most profitable stores in time for sale launch.
- Taking ownership of new store builds for your product areas, deciding on the most appropriate stock package and ensuring to allocate in suitable quantities to guarantee the highest sales opportunity for the store.
- Overseeing the allocation of appropriate seasonal product to our Model store. Liasing throughout the process with product teams, ensuring stock arrives there ahead of set up in suitable quantities.
- Having the ability to prioritse and have a flexible and well organised approach to workload and managing deadlines effectively
- Computer literate - Microsoft office e.g. word and excel
- Analytical approach
- Numeracy - GCSE level or above
- A proactice approach with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Good initiative and problem-solving skills
- A team player who communicates effectively with all internal and external teams.
- Retail experience is essential with strong commerical awareness
- A motivated and hard working individual who will represent our New Look values
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes - there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You'll also receive these amazing benefits:
- 40% staff discount
- Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
- Quarterly sample sales
- Season ticket loans
Apply today to not miss out!