Brand Marketing Associate, Architectural Digest and Glamour (Lifestyle Division CNX)
Overview: The Brand Marketing Associate for Architectural Digest will be responsible for general administrative and marketing support in addition to ad hoc research, organizational and strategic projects for the Architectural Digest Brand with additional support as needed across the Lifestyle Division Brands: Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, Epicurious, and SELF.
- General administrative support such as calendar management, shared resource management, internal communications, and meeting/travel logistics
- Learn brand marketing, category marketing, and sales process
- Maintain department resources: shared drives, group calendars, one-sheets and updating marketing collateral
- Support Brand Marketing team in developing innovative short-term and long-term programs
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in responding to RFP’s and strategizing solutions for clients
- Create compelling sales materials that interprets market data and inform brand missions
- Communicate brand programs and promotional strategies across internal departments including marketing, PR, sales
- A Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Desire to learn brand and commercial marketing
- An interest in / passion for home design and the home industry vertical
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Candidate should be motivated, personable, detail-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Candidate should have interest in Condé Nast brands, especially Architectural Digest and those in the Lifestyle Division
What happens next? If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.