Brand & Visual Execution Manager
Job descriptionBrand and Visual Execution Manager
Essential Function:The Brand and Visual Execution Manager leads the CosmoProf Store Division in visual and brand standard execution by utilizing the Corporate Office store, "The Lab", to test, execute, and provide feedback, on all brand standards including visual merchandising, testing POG's, marketing placement pricing validation and reporting, markdowns, and technology projects.
Primary Duties:Provide clear, concise statements using action verbs to describe what is done, with or for whom the action is taken and the purpose or outcome to be achieved. Responsibilities should be listed in order of percentage of time spent performing the actual duty.
- Leads the implementation of brand standard related projects for all stores. Makes recommendations and communicates discoveries with various cross functional teams to help ensure all processes are actionable and accurate before deploying to the field.
- Leads the Cosmo Prof Lab Store in testing of new merchandising and marketing tools and concepts in partnership with various internal company partners.
- Partners with the Sr. Manager of Planning and Merchandising to develop continuous dialogue for answering questions from Field Leaders in a call center type support system that will provide all stores across the company the support they need with all Athena tasks.
- Trains staff to act as a resource and answer Athena task related questions from the store teams across the country. Utilizes the call logs from the call center to help refine and guide the growth and clarity of our communications as well as aids in identifying opportunity areas for in the field training and video shorts that can be shared with the team via Athena.
- Hires, trains, develops and engages a supportive Lab Store team by creating a culture of growth while maintaining accountability for company policies, standards, and expectations.
- Manages the task load of the Lab Store and uses cross training to build ownership within the team. Effectively manages the payroll usage of the Lab Store to meet the needs of the business and develop project lists for each week, month, and quarter.
- Develops each Lab team member into subject matter experts with Athena, Xstore, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and cross trains all Lab Store team members to be equally supportive.
- Fosters a safe Store environment of diversity, inclusion, and belonging that aligns with our company values.
- Supports Corporate and Field Teams as a subject matter expert for Reflexis, Xstore, Same Day Delivery/BOPIS, and all store related topics. Collaborate with Lab Store team members and various cross functional business partners to develop new concepts and tools that educate and empower store teams across North America. Shares feedback and insights with all levels of company leadership.
- Travels as needed with District Managers to educate and train on brand and visual standards to help elevate the execution of brand standards for our store network.
- Leads content creation & communication of Athena tasks for all CosmoProf stores & validates all tasks prior to launch.
- Supports with executing Social Media content and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combined education/work experience
- Strong retail merchandising experience
- 3 plus year experience in supporting store systems
- Working experience and knowledge of retail operations
- Proficient in excel, word and power point
- Experienced in project management and/or leading a team
- Passionate Learner
- Flexible & Agile Adapter
- Talent Builder
- Effective Communicator
- Team Builder
- Customer Focused Partner
- Strategic Thinker
- Big Picture Thinker
- Results Driver
- Problem Solver & Decision Maker
- Task Level High
- Departmental/Division Level High
- Project Level High
- Consultative Level High
- Strict Adherence to Guidelines
- Interprets and Adapts Guidelines
- Develops and Implements Guidelines
- This role will require on site leadership in person (in store / in office) at minimum 3 days per week, as priorities dictate.
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.