Brand Visual Merchandiser
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores.
BRAND VISUAL MERCHANDISERAbout THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands.
As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-sPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Social Media Manager position within the CALVIN KLEIN CMO Group will play a key role in the planning and executing of the brand’s social media marketing and engagement initiatives for the assigned platforms, business lines and community groups.Channel ManagementPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support yearly CMO objectives in the development of global social marketing initiatives and engagement strategies by business line/campaign, with a focus on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Own the global social media content calendar and channel execution. Publish and/or schedule daily content across global owned social media channels
- Partner cross functionally with the Integrated Marketing, PR, E-Comm, Fashion Office, Creative and Production teams to plan, communicate and adjust digital and social marketing tactics.
- Brief and manage social media content and copy with respective internal departments and external agencies
- Help drive customer engagement across global social media in coordination with Community Management team
- Assist in evolution and optimization of social media strategies for all global channels based on goals of the CMO, with a laser focus on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, as well as emerging channels, and in alignment with seasonal marketing campaigns and events
- Work closely on content strategy with team members overseeing Instagram and TikTok platforms to ensure cohesive consumer message across channels
- Collaborate on paid social initiatives in partnership with media team and agency
- Review, edit and provide channel-specific recommendations for regional social content calendars.
- Spearhead social analytics and reporting on all owned social media content, including the management of development and review and reports, as well as distribution to regional marketing teams
- Keep the team abreast of the latest platform updates through weekly industry updates, providing recommendations on new best practices and innovative opportunities.
- Manage the review and distribution process for all reporting for assigned business lines and communities
- Research and recommend vendors for social media management, reporting and other analytical needs. (i.e. Sprinklr, CreatorIQ, etc)
- Coordinate with creative and agency partners
- Lead invoice processing for initiatives and support Senior Director in managing project budget
- Ensure departmental budget details are up-to-date
5+ years of relevant social marketing/creative experience, in house or at an agency. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.Education:
Bachelor’s Degree RequiredSkills
- Experience with web/ social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks, both globally and regionally.
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development, management and content creation.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the Calvin Klein brand.
- High proficiency in Keynote, Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite.
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools. Experience with Sprinklr a plus.
- Experience with paid social a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH