Brand & Visual Merchandising Manager
Brand & Visual Merchandising Manager | New York City
**Opportunity includes international travel – must have a passport**
This is an exciting new opportunity to join an established and recognized international brand in the architecture and interior design industry as a Brand & Visual Merchandising Manager. This opportunity calls for an experienced candidate to take ownership of the look and feel of a highly anticipated flagship showroom opening in New York City.
As the Brand & Visual Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership in the conceptualization, planning, and execution of the showroom’s visual identity to ensure its alignment with the marketing strategy and goals of the firm. Your expertise will maintain the showroom standards and warmly welcome the firm's AD100 trade clients. This opportunity will allow you to work closely with the international headquarters marketing and events team, plus gain knowledge and understanding of the craftsmanship and design the firm puts forth. As the Brand & Visual Merchandising Manager, you will ensure that the core brand values are applied to all day-to-day responsibilities, from greeting clients to visual merchandising, championing fantastic customer service, and a joyful atmosphere combined with a strong brand aesthetic.
Become a critical component to the growth of the New York team for an established and carefully curated brand.
- 5+ years of experience working as a brand/showroom/visual merchandising manager with strategic and planning experience.
- Passport and ability for international travel
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy in the work that is produced.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have the ability to review and analyze problems and provide sound judgment in solving issues.
- Has a proven track record of organizational and planning skills.
- Has a resilient and adaptable personality that is able to adjust to change and multitask.
- A strong team player that can manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Has a high level of computer literacy.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Full Benefits Package – health, dental, vision, Life and AD&D, Short- and long-term disability insurance, PTO (23 days), Holidays, Pension with employer match, company discounts, service awards, international travel, and much more
For immediate review and consideration, contact: Samantha Brooks – Samantha@InteriorTalent.com
For all active Interior Talent job listings, please visit Jobs.InteriorTalent.com
Why work with Interior Talent?
- OUR CLIENTS hire us to FIND YOU
- Exclusively focused on the Architecture and Design industries
- We work with the DECISION MAKERS – Owners, Principals, Directors, and HR
- CONFIDENTIALITY & PROFESSIONALISM: We assist with the entire process so that looking into a new opportunity is DISCRETE and CONFIDENTIAL – we highly value your current position and will never do anything that would bring your future into jeopardy
- EXPERTISE: In the industry since 2003
- We are your advocate, and WE GET IT – we know making a career decision is difficult, and we’re here for you throughout the whole process