Do you have a love of fashion and a heart for helping others? Do you want to work in a fun, positive environment AND be able to try on gorgeous designer wedding dresses? If this sounds like you, then you might be exactly who we are looking for!
Here at The Bridal Suite of Louisville we are currently looking to grow our team! We are looking for passionate stylists that have a heart for helping others and a strong interest in fashion. Our ideal candidate is someone that is a good listener, eager to learn, and excited to celebrate with all our brides!
No previous experience is required, but a passion for helping brides is a must! The rest can be taught.
Being a bridal stylist is by far the most rewarding job in retail. While this technically is considered a retail job, here at the Bridal Suite of Louisville we are bride focused *not* sales focused. That means that the ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for helping, empowering, and celebrating others around them!
At the Bridal Suite of Louisville our stylists have several responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming every bride that walks through our doors with excitement and warmth.
- Assisting with scheduling appointments and customer communications.
- Assisting brides to find their dream gown, veil, and accessories!
- As a stylist, you will always be team bride and will act as her advocate, voice, and hype-woman when needed!
- Helping create social media content (Yes! We really do get to try on these gorgeous gowns as part of our jobs!).
- Maintaining the store’s appearance and cleanliness.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our store’s products and inventory as well as the ever changing trends of the bridal industry.
- Lifting, moving, and carrying heavy designer wedding gowns with great care.
- Positive and Energetic (We are Team Bride! And the wedding industry is a celebratory one so be ready to celebrate every day!).
- Comfortable with one-on-one interactions as well as large groups.
- Ability to work independently or as a team. (We are very team-oriented and are always looking to help each other out!).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment as well as a slower-paced environment. (Bridal is very seasonal so there will be incredibly busy days and days that move a bit slower.)
- Reliable, dependable and on time!
- Saturdays are our busiest (and most fun!) days, so all our stylist are required to work on Saturdays. However, we close at 4 so your Saturday evenings will still be free and we are closed on almost all Sundays (with the exception of Trunk Show weekends!).
- We occasionally host special Designer Showcase Events, for which Sunday’s would be needed.
- A sense of personal style that reflects professionalism and an interest in fashion.
- Extensive training and knowledge of our inventory is crucial for this position, this is a job that you will constantly be learning, growing and improving!
- Hourly Compensation and Unlimited commission!
- Potential for future advancement!