Business Development and Merchandising Interns
ShopShops is hiring 3 interns to assist the Merchandising and Business Development teams for the U.S.'s leading luxury fashion livestream shopping platform.
- Assist Business Development team in researching stores, brands and all potential live streaming partners
- Assist Merchandising team in sample management
- Support vendors with app set up
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree or graduate degree in merchandising, fashion designer or related field
- Relevant work experience; previous internships or jobs in merchandising, marketing, retail, or social media preferred
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to commit to 20 hours per week
- This position will be a hybrid work-from-home and local vendor visits-20 hours a week (part-time). NY based a plus but not necessary.
- This internship will be paid $15/hour
- The opportunity to learn and grow your skills in fashion merchandising and business development in an exciting start up environment
ShopShops is an interactive livestream shopping platform that enables a community of shoppers to connect with products, brands, stores, and passionate sellers across the globe - all through in an immersive social and virtual experience. By combining connection, community, and discovery all into one platform, ShopShops is creating the most exciting way to shop in the modern era.
ShopShops is backed by top VCs including Union Square Ventures, TCG, Forerunner, SV Angel, XRC Labs, 3K and Founder Collective. ShopShops U.S. operations are based in NY, NY.
Powered by JazzHR