Job title: Buyer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Cupshe is a California-inspired beachwear brand created for the most vibrant, fun, and fearless women all over the world. Our brand is founded on the principles of positivity, quality, diversity, and affordability.
Since our inception in 2015, we've built an incredible community of millions of women who move forward in conﬁdence, comfort, and style. From swimsuits to cover ups, all of our pieces are crafted with love, encompassing patterns, textures, and fabrics that go from beach to brunch effortlessly.
We're committed to stay true to our roots in our mission to empower women everywhere to look and feel their best in quality, stylish, and affordable beachwear.
About the Role
The Buyer is responsible for new product development in women’s wear. This role will directly report to the Director in Innovation Business Department and will also partner cross-functionally with all teams.
- Responsible for women's new product development planning and moodboard direction;
- Collect and analyze global fashion information and popular elements to execute trend reports;
- Insight into the targeted customer base according to the company style, determine the competitive brand, regularly analyze and output the competitive product analysis report;
- Purchase samples, visit the in-store market to investigate the best-selling elements, and propose development guidelines for product design;
- According to the product positioning strategy, organize the collection of goods, put forward marketing and promotion proposals, and track and implement the category sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related graphic design, textile design or fashion design
- 3-5+ years of fast fashion brand buyer or design experience, familiar with European and North American markets
- A keen sense of fashion, with market insight, planning, judgment and decision-making ability
- Familiar with the operation mode of e-commerce, good at summarizing and analyzing best-selling/slow-selling products, and meeting the different product needs of consumers
- Medical insurance +401k
- 12 paid public holidays
- 6 paid sick days
- 10 vacation days in the 1st year
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Temporary remote work due to Covid-19