Fabletics is currently looking for aBuyer
for our rapidly growing retail business.Why Work for Us?
Fabletics gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, Fabletics reaches over 2 million VIP members worldwide – giving our customers access to on-trend athletic wear fashions at a price they love.How Do You Fit In?
you will be responsible for OTB planning and analysis, inventory management, performance reporting and curating the monthly assortment for the Retail channel. In addition, theBuyer
will help drive the team’s success by providing insight and analysis into detailed planning and merchandising KPIs. The right candidate will be detail oriented, analytical, and work well in a team environment. This role is critical to the growth of Fabletics and will play an intricate role in the Retail division as well as work closely with the Planning, Merchandising, Marketing, Production and Finance teams.
This position will report to theSr.Director, Retail Buying & Allocation.What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain annual, seasonal, and monthly merchandise plans for multiple product categories
- Manage the financial success of the business by meeting sales goals and maintaining healthy inventory levels
- Provide clear direction for needs of retail specific business to influence global assortment
- Create and articulate retail assortment strategies that meet brand KPIs
- Build reporting to provide in-season and post-season analysis to identify successes and opportunities within owned assortment
- Communicate monthly open-to-buy forecasts & supporting action plans to management and cross functional teams
- Develop effective promotional strategies to optimize inventory productivity and maintain healthy turns
- Prepare innovative ad-hoc financial analysis for executive team as needed
- Champion for driving cross-functional communication
- Bachelor’s degree, business/finance degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of retail buying or merchandise planning experience
- Solid understanding of retail math and OTB planning
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Tableau knowledge preferable
- Strong project management skills, with a sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- 401K match
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Competitive Salary and Equity Structure
- Unlimited Discretionary PTO
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Learning & Development opportunities
- And More!
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.Please be aware that the Company requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and we will require all non-remote new hires working in our Los Angeles office to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. Currently, the Company considers you fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose in a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson). The vaccine must have been FDA approved, have emergency use authorization from the FDA, or, for persons fully vaccinated outside of the U.S., be listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a disability, medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation upon active employment.In addition, due to how highly transmittable the Omicron variants is, we are currently requiring all non-remote employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible.