***This role will be Hybrid and requires some days in office and allows some work from home days each week***
UNIQUE VINTAGE is a fast growing, omni-channel brand based in Burbank, CA.
We design, produce, distribute and sell an attractive line of apparel, shoes, and accessories with a successful store, rapidly growing online business, and a robust wholesale boutique business.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organization aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer. Excellence for Unique Vintage means the perfect balance. Product quality, affordability, and great service.
Corporate Perks:Hybrid work flexibility, Onsite Gym with Dry Sauna, Showers & Lockers in the HQ, Dog Friendly office and a Generous Employee Discount on all products!
Our Buyer will be a detail-obsessed, fashion enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You’ll have a seat at the table as we concept seasonal assortments and will be joining a team who loves to create joy through fashion.
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN FASHION, BEAUTY OR CONSUMER GOODS. PREFERABLY WITH A HIGH GROWTH ECOMMERCE BRAND.
· Source, negotiate terms and place buys/reorders for apparel and accessories branded categories that align with the current assortment and pricing strategies
· Ensures the selection matches the customer needs and merchandise mix balances quantity, style, size and price consistent with company requirements
· Develops customer driven assortments that support departmental goals
· Run reporting, analyze performance and manage receipts each month in accordance with the Buy plan
· Responsible for meeting planned sales, margin and inventory turnover goals for the designated areas
· Monitor performance versus plan to identify trend opportunities
· Partner with Planning Director for Open-To-Buy (OTB) and Buy Plan
· Assist with assortment communication to all cross functional partners.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with cross functional business partners.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 4-6 years of buying and inventory management experience
· Proficient in use of excel
· Able to use financial metrics to measure the performance of the business. Understand how financial levers impact results.
· Retail math literacy and application of concepts to daily operations
· Quickly develop tool and system proficiency
· Detail oriented and organized
· Trend and Fashion awareness with ability to understand current trends, competition and market
· Ability to reprioritize frequently
· Independent, self-motivated, team player