Buyer Level 8 Swimwear, Hosiery, Lingerie
Job descriptionWhat's the role about?
We have an opportunity for a Buyer to join the Women's Swimwear, Hosiery & Lingerie team.
We are looking for someone to join us who will continue to deliver an offer that meets our customers' needs. The role would be ideal for someone who is passionate about fashion, loves developing private label ranges as well as working alongside key branded partners.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the customer proposition and product assortment across an area of the Women's Swimwear, Hosiery & Lingerie offer, ensuring it continues to deliver inspiration and meet the needs of our customers. Your remit will be to deliver agreed KPIs including; Sales, Profit, Stock Margin through your product selections and decisions,
Working with your merchandiser you will maximise opportunities as they arise and lead the in-season trading to potentialise the outcome for both customers and your category. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong commercial and contractual relationships with stakeholders such as suppliers and brands to ensure success
With guidance from your Category Lead, you will be accountable for making all decisions on the product assortment, development, sourcing, brand positioning, price structure and margins to ensure commercial success of the product range. You will ensure your knowledge of the market and its trends is up to date to enable the best decision making
If you are an internal Partner and would like to see the job outline, please click here.
What you'll have;
- Demonstrative experience in Own brand clothing, lingerie or swim development.
- Extensive experience in negotiation
- Proven experience of range planning
- Experience at Assistant Buyer or above level
- A strong interest in Swimwear, Hosiery & Lingerie
- Ability to work effectively with a wide product range/supply base
- Be motivated and be able to work collaboratively with the team
- As a business we encourage flexible working. We have a number of different ways to work flexibly, so at your interview feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you. There are no guarantees, however, examples of how our Partners already work flexibly include part-time, job share, home working and compressed hours
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.