Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
Job descriptionDuties & Responsibilities
- Processing and maintenance of purchase orders
- Raise and manage orders in the product database ensuring accuracy
- Raise internal product descriptions
- Ensure effective sample management
- Collate samples for relevant meetings as required
- General administration and database management
- Work with the Assistant Buyer
Join us embarking on your first step into the world of buying. Work with the Assistant Buyer in all areas of Buying, Production Coordination and Administration. Ensure that our critical path is managed effectively and samples are managed accordingly. This is an excitingentry level rolewhere you can develop and grow your buying skills in a growing iconic Australian brand.
You can work in a fast paced environment, where multitasking is key. Your day will include administration from preparing reports, data entry to database management together with ensuring all items required for each meeting are present are in order. You will assist the Assistant Buyer with research and more!
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Recent graduate in fashion
- Proven administration experience
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, working to tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively at all levels