Buying Admin Assistant
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
We're delighted to announce that we will be offering a Buying Assistant Level 4 apprenticeship programme to be undertaken with the Fashion Retail Academy. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the Womenswear Buying Team whilst also receiving on the job training to support your journey into a career within fashion buying.
As Buying Admin Assistant, you will report directly to a Buyer within the Buying team, and you will also work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Design, Technical, Product Development and Production teams.
Alongside your role you will have 1 day a week dedicated learning time at either the Fashion Retail Academy or in the office. There will be 5 modules covering a wide range of topics to give you the broadest level of learning across all areas ranging from the Retail Business Environment, Planning & Budgeting, Commercial Range Development, Trading and Personal & Professional Development. Finally, you will be part of a strategic project, which will run over the final 3 months of the 18-month programme.
At the end of the programme, following its successful completion, you will achieve Level 4 Buying & Merchandising Assistant apprenticeship standard
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Support buying team with all necessary administrative tasks to ensure Critical Path deadlines are achieved, including data entry and reporting tasks
- Managing product data entry in assortment plans, including costs, retails, seasonal themes, and purchase order numbers
- Setting up styles in order entry system and managing updates as needed
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales history to build seasonal range plans
- Coordinate and support all administration duties related to market preparation for the merchandising team
- Partner with internal photo studio to ensure all samples are photographed during market and maintained in seasonal photo archive to use in buy documents
- Create picture range boards as visual supplements to buy assortments
- Maintain team calendar to ensure key dates and deadlines are highlighted
- Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Attention to detail is key as this is a fast paced role, so a sharp eye is essential
- A meticulous approach to organisation and effective timekeeping to manage workload and deadlines
- An ability to understand the priorities of retail and head office functions
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively at all levels
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- An intense passion for commerce/product, with a natural commercial instinct
- Proactive, solution based thinker
- Experience using Excel