Buying Intern - Emea
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
This is a temporary role (6 Month FTC). Immediate start.
Job descriptionWhat you can expect:
- Enter orders during the buys in the relevant systems accurately and according to set timelines
- Create presentations for retail, marketing and VM interfaces, which reflect the content and direction of the respective buys
- Download collection definitions and set up buysheet templates ahead of the buys
- Support Buyers with performance and efficiency analysis for their day-to-day work and trading calls. This will involve preparation for weekly trade meetings by updating reports and compiling in PowerPoint
- Assist with responding to merchandising and retail queries as and when required
- Collate market feedback throughout the season and during end-of-season calls
- Prepare line listing reports and ahead of market visits, including an overview of bestsellers and slowsellers
- Keep department files organised and up to date
- Support Buyers through all relevant milestones
- Highly organised
- Priority driven
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines