Buying Manager, Brick-And-Mortar, Apparel
Prepare the Buying process across assigned Apparel Categories for adidas brick-and-mortar Concept Stores. Actively contribute to the OTB planning and management, defining optimal volumes to provided channel range. Execute in-season trading decisions to meet financial targets.
- Responsible for the Sales and Margin targets of Apparel assigned categories within brick-and-mortar Concept Stores.
- Provide market in-season trading, assuring timely sales forecast by product, stock intakes and in-season markdowns.
- Contribute to the buying process for the assigned channels and assure right volumes are bought following market OTB plans, following Channel Ranges provided by Market CTC Assortment Plan teams
- Support the submission of initial seasonal forecasts into applicable systems for horizontal review by global functions at key milestones
- Prepare the size breakdowns process assuring they are created according to market needs and incorporated in the buying process
- Prepare input to Market CTC Assortment Planning teams in regards to range needs by store format and size
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and objectives.
- Market CTC (esp. Assortment Planning and Price Architecture)
- Market Finance Team
- Market Op teams
- Market Marketing Team
- Relevant job experience in a Buying function, and fully qualified and trained
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices
- Strong competence with Buying, procedures and systems
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- 5 years typical relevant work experience
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience