Buying Operations specialist (International Markets)
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands.We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. The Calvin Klein brands CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. The Calvin Klein brands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under the Calvin Klein brands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019. The tiered-brand strategy was established for Calvin Klein to provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of the Calvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe that Calvin Klein is well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the world’s favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
The CK Europe Buying & Demand Planning Team sits between production, merchandising and sales teams.
The Buying Operations Specialist International markets represents international markets within CK buying and planning team and provides all-round support to vendors and factories. The role involves managing purchases from Asia, US, Australia and Latin America and requires close cooperation with CK Europe buying colleagues to ensure optimal leverage on global purchase orders. The key objective is to reach a maximum result on the IM sales order fulfillment per season with optimal price and on time deliveries, whilst aligning processes across all divisions.
- Assists in Seasonal Buy Preparation for the International tag on markets
- Develops seasonal buying strategy and process, and identifies opportunities to improve
- Ensures on time and accurate buy placement for international markets
- Tracks production deliveries with vendors and buying offices to proactively identify issues, propose solutions, and align with cross functional teams
- Coordinates and ensure that all the systems (Excel,PLM,SAP) are updated and matching pre-season and in-season
- Maintains communications with all parties directly affected by purchasing and receiving of goods (e.g. international logistics, procurement and merchandising teams)
- Provides seasonal reporting recaps to management and merchandising
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years work experience in a Planning/Supply Chain
- PC skills:- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Effective Time management skills
- Accurate in her / his work
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with international teams, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English
- Flexible and motivated
- Able to work in a fast changing environment
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you’re onboard, you’ll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.