Join the Argus team and design state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
You can make a difference as one of the employee-owners of Argus Consulting, the trusted leader in planning, designing and managing the construction of complex fuel systems. As an Argus designer, you will develop a highly specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all, working in collaboration with our diverse engineering staff. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We've built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values - Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. And we continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking a CAD Tech. for our Overland Park, Kansas office.
- Projects include complex fueling systems serving commercial airports, rail yards, military installations and oil terminals located around the world and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from a single tank to the largest airports in the world.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR's Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR's Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner. We're 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly specialized expertise.
- Self-motivated and ready to learn.
- Minimum of Associates degree in CAD technology or Bachelors degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Entry level 0-3 years experience.
- Knowledge of Autodesk product line - Autodesk certifications are plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Job Duties May Include:
- Provide design and CAD development of multi-discipline engineering drawings for the construction of aviation, military, rail, oil and gas and industrial projects.
- Provide CAD drawing details as applicable to construction drawings, preparation of sketches, and exhibits related to engineering studies and reports.
- Assist in the use of 3D imaging/LiDAR technology to survey and model existing facilities.
- Aid in evolution of 3D/BIM workflow, ensuring Argus is on the leading edge of technology.
- Assist in the development of graphical presentations, 3D renderings and 3D animations to be used in marketing and prospective business proposals.