Campaign & CRM Intern
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Intern to support the Campaign & CRM Manager France in the Europe team, starting July 2022.
About the role Reporting to the Campaign & CRM Manager France in the Europe Team, the Campaign & CRM Intern is responsible for the planning and execution of local campaigns and sales initiatives based on local data and trends to drive performance in the French market, driving a huge share of our global growth.
What you’ll do
- Planning, coordination and execution of all local campaigns and promotional activities: Campaign briefs, assets follow-up on our JIRA communication tool with the Creative Factory and implementation of campaigns on our CMS (Content Management System)
- Optimizing user experience and business performance through localization initiatives, campaigns onsite and CRM
- Support in analyzing the campaigns performance: weekly & monthly reportings, follow-up & deep-dive on different topics
- Performing market research; benchmarking, competitor/local trends tracking
Who you are
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree in digital marketing
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask
- Good English & French communication skills are required (speaking, reading & writing)
- Good Excel knowledge
What we offer
- A meaningful internship with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Next step If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below : upload your resume in English and answer our questions ! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.