Cash Application Executive
Condé Nast Britain
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaPosted 5 days ago
Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintains accounts receivable documentation, including bank reconciliations & financial reports
- Enter and code all invoices efficiently and accurately to accounts waiting for payments
- Provides support to the Accounts receivable Manager to process cheques for accounts receivable
- Resolves account receivable discrepancies
- Reconciliation of sales, Account Receivables and reporting the same on a fortnight basis to the management.
- Regular concentration on debtors is a key part of the job and reconciliation of respective accounts.
- Coordination with the internal team (Business Development, Collection, Accounts) for old outstanding reports, and knocking off the balance of outstanding statements.
- Reconciliation of Banking Statements & Client Payment.
- Maintain the status of the Advance payment received from the client.
- Preparing Bank receipts on a monthly basis.
- 4 to 7 years.
- Analytical attitude with an organized approach.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Accounting and Reporting management