Casual Visual Merchandising Assistant - David Jones Chadstone
ABOUT DAVID JONES:
Since 1838, David Jones' limitless quest for innovation and progress established us as Australia's original influencer in fashion & lifestyle. Today, our vision and purpose to continue this legacy is to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Part of Woolworths Holding Limited (JSE:WHL) alongside the Country Road Group, our values include being customer obsessed, collaborative, inspirational, responsible and dedicated to quality - within a thriving culture we live these values every day as we strive to inspire our people, customers and community Like No Other.
David Jones is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Located at our Chadstone store
Permanent Casual opportunity available
Great staff discounts and offers across David Jones and Country Road Group
If you have a passion for style and remain highly organised in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to be extraordinary at David Jones.
Job descriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Visual Merchandising Assistant will work alongside the VM Manager to enhance the customer shopping experience and promote our brand through creating commercially driven merchandise presentation and aspirational displays. Create an in-store experience like no other. With a world-class offering of high quality products, you will play a vital role in curating each of these into a display worthy of the David Jones name.
- Being responsible for bringing the brand direction to life, whilst also delivering on our world class standards
- Planning and implementing eye catching displays in line with best practice visual merchandising
- Implement displays to maximise sales opportunities for specific products or promotions, with consideration of target customer and within our brand standards
- Regularly walking the floor to spot opportunities to further develop our visual impact
- Working collaboratively with the greater team to ensure we are the first destination for style
- Proven experience within a comparable VM role
- Are creative and have a keen eye for detail whilst also identifying commercial opportunities
- Are a brand guru
- Are hands on and thrive on teamwork and collaboration
- Are realistic, practical and solution focused
- Will enjoy being active and working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Visual Merchandising, Styling or Design certification is desirable but not required