Client Advisor - Miami Design District
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. We expect all employees to Live our brand ethics of optimism, love, inclusivity, and creativity.
For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design, and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
As a Tiffany Client Advisor you will:
- Hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each client interaction using the Tiffany touch; your own flair for making each clients experience extraordinary.
- Be an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. Your passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in all that you do.
- Develop client relationships and exceed commercial targets through the love of building your own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan
- Foster a clienteling culture, encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, reinforce client development to grow outreach business.
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual store commercial targets.
- Capture client data. Cultivate new and existing client relationships.
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business.
- Identify innovative ways to grow your business through delivering elevated client experience in each client appointment
- Drive business through key product pillars.
- Convert clients through curiosity and discovery daily
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch, your personal touch.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the NPS program. Embrace/Leverage client feedback to elevate every in-store experience to a memorable event
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and act on NPS performance and client feedback.
- Connect with your clients wardrobe to style them
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in achieving Commercial results.
- Ability to connect with the client
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.