Client Advisor - Woodbury
An opportunity exists for an experienced Client Advisor to join our retail team at our Woodbury Commons Boutique.
The applicant must have sales experience (essential), amazing customer service skills, the ability to achieve KPI results, impeccable attention to detail and exceptional communication skills. Previous experience in luxury fashion is essential.
To be successful, you will be flexible, dynamic and eager to learn! The successful candidate will also posses:
- Previous sales experience in luxury designer fashion
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- A professional, welcoming character and presentation
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of luxury fashion
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- A passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to build ongoing rapport with clientele
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A calmness to work under pressure
- Must have Monday availability
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.