Client Experience & Events Executive
YOUR PURPOSE The Client Experience & Events Executive focuses on the planning and execution of all tiered events and activities, across the territory whilst leading the Client Experience Experts to ensure a positive impact on the overall client journey experience in boutique and in departmental stores. The incumbent also plays a critical role in supporting the CRM strategy and embedding the clienteling culture at the point of sale.
In addition, the Client Experience & Events Executive will also provide support and direction to the Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors based in the department stores, with long term business growth and solid relationships with our retail partners to elevate brand visibility and performance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with Events Manager and other stakeholders to build and execute the annual events calendar, taking into consideration launch plans, marketing campaigns and CRM targets.
- Take ownership of events and ensure all execution is well operationalized and communicated with in-state teams and as per the appropriate protocols including Client activity, Visual Merchandising Elements and Gifting.
- Team management of the Client Experience Team, including managing performance, providing feedback and training and development.
- Provide operational support and direction to all Counter Managers and Beauty Advisors within department stores in relation to their roles and activities.
- Work closely with the State Sales Manager and Boutique Managers on store selling plans and business results / CRM targets and assist with implementing a clienteling culture at point of sale.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Solid retail experience with demonstrated ability in building and sustaining strong retail partner relationships.
- Capability to strategize, plan and execute a variety of small, medium and large-scale events across multiple locations.
- Capability to build, review and analyze KPIs and success metrics to monitor business and campaign /event performance.
- A strong makeup and skincare skillset coupled with an ability to recruit new clients and build client loyalty.
- Passions for helping others to grow, enabling progression, and bringing changes to the organization.
- Empathy and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively and maintain good relationships with stakeholders (internal and external).