Clothing Sourcing Manager
At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers and GAME.
Frasers Group is looking for a full time Clothing Sourcing Manager based in our Head Office in Shirebrook to manage the sourcing process of Group-branded clothing to ensure the team delivers an elevated group-brand product strategy at the most competitive costs, in the correct factory in an on-time and sustainable way. You will initiate and participate in reviews, in-line with the Design/Sourcing Calendar to ensure the sourcing team are contributing to business, category and product strategy. Ensure that the correct lines are being designed/updated, whether that be existing continuity, last year's seasonal or any new ideas found from business analysis or market place knowledge and research. Document the required specification, quality and usage, ready for future analysis, to allow further accurate cost comparisons and QC processes. Propose the best solution to the RFQ, based on the required selection criteria, including costs/duty rates, sample quality, factory reliability, lead time and container mixing. At every stage, you will challenge whether we can improve the environmental credentials of product, packaging and factory.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer focused
- Desire to "own" allocated Budget Groups and drive their commercial success.
- Commercially aware to be able to prioritise workload and deliver the most benefit for the business.
- To have a fearless attitude to change, suggesting and driving improvements to current processes.
- Basic understanding of textiles, garment or product construction with a good sense of production routine and quality control.
- Confident and clear communication skills, both verbal and written to work alongside other Design/Buying teams and external suppliers.