Collection Merchandising Internship
We are looking for an engaged and passionateCollection Merchandising Intern
to join our Collection Merchandising Moncler Genius Team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.
In this role, you will support Genius Merchandising team in overseeing the business by optimizing the collections to fully address market opportunities in alignment with the company's brand image and positioning.
- Support all the buying campaign activities
- Develop weekly reporting on sales, best sellers, and sell-through analysis
- Highlight and insights on business trends
- Follow up on the collection plan and its progress in all its steps
- Analyze market and competitors in terms of product and pricing positioning in different markets
- Recent graduate in Economics and Business is preferred
- Curious and Proactive toward fashion & trends
- Quantitativeanalytical skills and qualitative critical thinking
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs
- Professional knowledge of English
Your Future Experience With Us:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."