Consumer & Retail Insights Analyst
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- Support the South Asia Pacific team to deliver accurate and insightful analysis; in order to drive customer-centric and data-driven business decisioning with impacts across retail, client engagement, products, marketing and digital
- Develop and manage a suite of analytical tools to track key customer KPIs and commercial performance, in order to support strategic and operational decision making for internal teams and senior leadership
- Extract, analyse and visualise consumer data regularly to understand customer behaviour and business performance; identify improvement opportunities and drive commercial performance in both the short and long term
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business (HQ, Retail, Client Engagement, Merchandising, Planning, Marketing) to incorporate insights and propose recommendations on actionable business opportunities
- Drive quantitative / qualitative research studies for SAP to obtain actionable insights
- Partnering with global insight teams to share knowledge and best practices across global teams
- 3-5 years of experience with strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Experience in luxury retail company is a plus
- Hands-on experience with data analytics tools including Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Project management experience on quantitative/ qualitative research projects
- Ability to understand business data and communicate insights in a concise and relevant way
- Strong time management skill with ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Team player who can work independently and proactively with strong problem solving skill
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.