Content Creation + Marketing Assistant
LONE DESIGN CLUB
LONDON, London, United KingdomPosted 7 days ago
Company presentationLONE DESIGN CLUB is the go-to place to discover up & coming, curated, independent fashion and lifestyle brands across digital retail, supported by revolutionary experiential physical and “phygital” retail experiences. Our unique business model combines D2C revenue, through our e-commerce, pop-store and fashion events platforms, with B2B revenue through our work helping bring brands to market and be a part of their growth. We inspire better living by helping bring the world's best independent sustainable brands directly into the hands of the conscious consumer of luxury. We are looking for a new team member to take our online store and digital community to the next level! This is a really unique opportunity.
Job descriptionThe Content Creation + Marketing Assistant will support the day-to-day marketing for Lone Design Club’s online store, pop-up shops, and events series. We are a collaborative team and this role will be expected to work closely and communicate effectively - reporting to the Digital Strategy Manager + working closely alongside LDC’s E-Commerce Coordinator, Studio Assistant, Events Manager and Brand Curator. The role will require a deep understanding of marketing process to ensure all work is cohesive and efficient, for maximum impact. The successful candidate will primarily be working on the day to day social media execution, email campaigns, influencer marketing, and print marketing to support marketing strategies across all platforms (e-commerce, virtual stores, ‘phygital’ and physical stores, events, podcast, etc). This includes all content creation and copywriting for these platforms, with the assistance of a graphic designer - a good understanding of LDC’s brand aesthetic and industry alignment is key to success in this role. A key focus will be driving community and relationship building with our customers and followers across all platforms, emphasizing the warm, friendly, transparent ethos of LDC. In addition, this role will be an important part in the growth of “Shop the Club” LDC’s live-shopping across social and partner platforms. The successful candidate will be comfortable adhering to and fluently reporting (to all stakeholders) on KPIs and growth targets.
This is an ideal role for an individual with foundational experience in strategic marketing. We are looking for a sharp personality who will own their role in a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Day to Day:
- Content creation + management: end-to-end ownership of content ideation, creation and process - ensuring content published drives digital community growth across multiple platforms.
- Build relationships with influencers, stylists and freelancers to strengthen network and brand reach.
- Lead email marketing campaigns and drive subscriber growth. Analyse product performance, customer and site data using Google Analytics to improve ROI.
- Work closely with Digital Strategy Manager, PR, E-Commerce Coordinator + Studio Assistant on social media content creation and strategy to help grow sales and ensure all channels and brand messaging is aligned. Responsible for all social media execution
- Execute strategic print marketing to drive store foot traffic and digital customer retention
- Develop key and on-brand influencer relationships, being the point of contact for content and social campaigns
- Lead the execution of LDC’s quarterly marketing campaign photoshoots
- Work closely with Graphic Designer and Creative Director to lead the visual identity of LDC, understanding our core brand aesthetic and adapting it to all channels
- Complete monthly marketing reports and present results to the team
- Work with graphic designers / photographers / creative team to create engaging visual content for all digital channels
- Led by the Head of Digital, liaise with our partner agency to manage content and copy for digital ad campaigns
ProfileEssential Skills + Experience:
- Experience in marketing (preferably within fashion)
- Experience in both organic and paid marketing. Experience in growing digital community
- Strong copywriting + persuasive communication skills
- Social media strategy and implementation experience across all channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok)
- Data driven- experience in monitoring KPI’s and presenting detailed insights to all stakeholders
- Building relationships and managing influencer marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable being on camera, from Instagram stories to TikTok and YouTube
- Content creation, including photography skills preferred
- An understanding of LDC’s brand aesthetic
- Working Photoshop/ InDesign knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Analytically strong and numerate
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work to deadlines and meet agreed targets
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Startup experience preferred
- Ideal candidate will submit / link portfolio in application
Preferred Skills + Experience:
- Marketing experience - ideally in Fashion / Strategic Marketing
- Experience in the luxury Fashion sector
- Experience with Shopify or similar
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Shopping, and affiliate programs