Coordinator, Creative Optimization
Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE) is an award-winning next generation studio and distribution network with entertainment content across film, television, premium digital video, social, virtual reality and OTT channels. CNE develops, produces and distributes video content across 17 brands, including Bon Appétit, Glamour, GQ, Vanity Fair, Vogue and Wired. Since its inception in 2011, CNE has garnered 201 nominations and 127 wins, including Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, News & Documentary Emmy Awards, Webby Awards, and ASME Awards, among others.It has produced series for Netflix, Amazon, and feature films with Sony and Fox Searchlight. In addition, the Studio produces and distributes over 4,000 pieces of original digital video content a year averaging over 1 billion views a month. CNE has an extensive digital distribution network of nearly 60 partners across about 2,300 websites. Coordinator, Creative Optimization
CNE’s Creative Strategy & Video Optimization team is looking for a Coordinator, Creative Optimization to support the team in a variety of integral functions. The team is tasked with defining the programming strategy for CNE and the distribution of its digital video content.
- Support the VP and the rest of the team on various administrative needs (ie setting up meetings, follow-up notes, agenda creation, etc.)
- Own the scheduling and publishing of branded content across key platforms, including CN’s brand sites and YouTube - partnering with the branded production and commercial activation teams to ensure timely deployment of content
- Collaborate with the team to templatize key documents and workflows and help track and report on project milestones
- Assist in maintaining and pulling data and reports
- Assist in the development of presentations, handle scheduling, logistics, and day-of support
- Identify trends and patterns, and recommend further actions to support the team
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience gained from project or program management, marketing, content management or content production
- A MUST: an amazing collaborator with a passion and curiosity for digital video
- Incredibly strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in updating and tracking the progress of projects and rallying teams
- Experience in pulling reports, updating numbers, data analysis and executive communications
- Team player who enjoys getting into the details and solving complex problems
- Ability to liaise with senior level executives
- Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients and partners
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong PC skills across key technical tools (ie. Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.) is a must
What happens next? If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.