Coordinator, Product Development - Concepts & Collections
Tiffany & Co.
New York, NY, USAPosted 19 days ago
- Support PD team in facilitation of incoming/outgoing samples between suppliers and internal teams; coordinating with Inventory Control and hand conveyance
- Coordinate sample movement of JDIW transfers and inspections with Inventory Control Teams
- Coordinate sample alert emails to JDIW Inventory Control team on incoming sample shipment
- Coordinate sample movement to support GMO (Ecomm), Marketing, PR, and Senior Leadership needs
- Help ensure samples are labeled, organized, and maintained through project lifecycle.
- Support Analysts with updating/maintaining sample trackers as requested from cross functional teams.
- Help facilitate sample disposition upon completion of project (RTV, melt/destroy, sundry).
- Responsible for the tracking, processing and timely distribution of all sundries to the Employee Store
- Populate sundry handoff form ensuring accuracy and integrity of all associated data.
- Coordinate sundry hand off with Inventory Control
- Support Analysts to manage and facilitate stone inventory needs for projects; including stone requests, work order creation, work order clean up, bill of material set up and PO requests.
- Prepare samples for weekly meeting presentations, conferences and other business needs
- Assist with any business trip preparation (i.e. making copies of sample grids, supplier summary pages, etc.)
- Support Analysts with any departmental systems work
- Works with Analysts to process invoices as needed ensuring accuracy and integrity of all associated data (sample invoices and CER/Expense invoices through Coupa)
- Assist Analysts with Signoff Process (TPM)
- Help support Analysts to complete project close out process (including all sample/stone clean up and invoice processing)
- Support the Product Development Team with execution of any department initiatives and additional business needs.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited University
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with adaptability to new software
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Prior Merchandising experience preferably in a luxury branded product
- Knowledge of Tiffany & Co. merchandise information systems a plus