Coordinator - Product Development Operations, High Jewelry
The Coordinator - Product Development will support the operational activities associated with all new product initiatives and support and assist the Manager in the coordination of cross-functional resources to facilitate project completion.
Systems & Operations Management
- Coordinate PO creation process for all new items.
- Create and maintain PAD files for all new items.
- Update/Maintain accurate PO information on PD Masterplan and ensure product information is accurate in all PD documents.
- Partner with CM team to ensure proper communication flow for Item Masters.
- Partner with JSP to ensure dates are accurate, update documents when delivery dates are changing, coordinate PO cancellation with cross-functional teams when necessary.
- Assist Manager in kicking off items for the weekly Make vs Buy meeting.
- Coordinate paper only sign-off projects.
- Assist Manager in the sign-off process.
- Master all operational systems required to perform at highest level such as PKB, TPM, JDE (BOM/MV).
- Establish project milestones and develop project plans with Manager to meet objectives.
- Assist Manager with product setup to support all internal meetings.
- Assist the Director and Manager in the coordination of cross-functional resources to facilitate project completion, including support as needed form Category Management, Demand Management, Gemstone Acquisition, Supply Management, Manufacturing, Technical Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management.
Tracking and Reporting
- Create and maintain tracker to share weekly progress of PO creation.
- Support the maintenance of accurate project tracking documents and systems (such as inbound/outbound sample tracking and inventory management with IC )
- Maintain security of new samples, borrowed merchandise, and unmounted stones.
- Maintain process and discipline, support divisional standards.
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by business needs.
Cross-Functional Team Communication
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Demand, Category management, Marketing, GMO and Legal, to manage business needs, reports and administrative tasks.
- College Graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Power Point) with ability to learn new software
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and project management
- Basic Gemstone knowledge; Graduate Gemologist a plus
- Overall industry knowledge of product category
- Overall product development manufacturing business knowledge
- Complete knowledge of Tiffany & Co. merchandise information systems a plus
- Prior Merchandising experience preferably in a luxury branded product