Coordinator, Store Communications, Calvin Klein Retail
TheCoordinator, Store Communications
supports daily communication between the field and the corporate office. This role focuses on providing support to the Retail Operations team to drive operational excellence and associate engagement.Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Creates/edits/monitors communication to the field organization.
- Supports the store intranet:
- Posts daily/weekly communication.
- Updates user accounts, content and pages.
- Researches, resolves and tracks user issues.
- Supports PVH Insider App strategies and campaigns
- Creates weekly content posts.
- Monitors user posts and escalate concerns.
- Provides support for the creation videos and content to promote recognition, training and operational procedures.
- Acts as a point of contact to the Retail Operations Team:
- Monitors and respond to incoming questions.
- Coordinates email account creation and update distribution lists.
- Manages the Retail Operations Calendar.
- Provides administrative support for:
- Field recognition programs.
- Meetings and development sessions.
- Retail Operations travel and expense reporting.
- Assists in special projects.
1 – 2 years retail store experience preferredEducation:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experienceSkills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop experience preferred
- In-store experience preferred
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid interpersonal and collaboration skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH