Copy And Print Associate
At Office Depot and Office Max, our Sales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for providing exceptional service experience for customers requiring print services. He/she utilizes Office Depot’s proven sales principles to proactively engage customers to drive the sale of total solutions offered within Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for completing all customer orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assess whether the Regional Print Center should be utilized. This person is also responsible for performing daily and weekly maintenance of the Print Services area.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet customer’s needs. Demonstrates passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers. The essential functions of this position may require you to consent to periodic comprehensive background checks conducted by a third-party.
Percent of Time
Spent on Task
1. Proactively acknowledges and engages every customer in the Print
Services area to ensure a positive customer experience. Utilizes and
understands the Office Depot selling program to promote the sale of
the best solution as well as additional Print solutions and products.
Effectively utilizes communication tools to request assistance within
the Print Services area, and to coordinate the appropriate service for
all customers throughout the store.
2. Able to operate all equipment within the Print Services area to
maintain efficient operations and ensure customer orders are
completed correctly and on-time.
3. Possesses sufficient knowledge regarding company policies, and
general product knowledge to competently answer associate questions
and customer inquiries.
4. Able to evaluate the size and complexity of orders to determine if a
RPC (Regional Print Center) should be used, per established guidelines.
Completes the Perfect Order form for every non-fax order.
5. Works to continually develop personal selling skills and specialized
product knowledge through sales and service tools provided. Drive
sales by supporting all current programs, new product launches and
6. Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and practices;
and supports company loss prevention efforts.
7. Maintains the appearance of the Print Services area in accordance with
8. Performs other duties as assigned. 5%
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Store is cleaned regularly. Associates are asked to wear masks.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Printing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location