COUTURE PRODUCTION PATTERN MAKER
Naeem Khan is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Full-Time Couture Production Pattern Maker!
- Work closely with the production team from start to finish developing all production patterns
- Create and develop patterns utilizing design team sketches and development samples as a guideline
- 7+ years of experience in pattern making and garment construction
- Knowledge of the latest garment construction and the ability to interpret design sketches and develop patterns from them
- Strong fabric understanding
- Must have beading and embroidery knowledge
- Excellent draping and flat pattern making skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality standard adherence
- Must work and communicate well in a group environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects while developing new patterns.
Founded in 2003, Naeem Khan is a design house based in the heart of the fashion district in New York City. Today the Naeem Khan Ready-to-Wear and Bridal collections are sold at more than 150 retail outlets across the world.