Our well-known apparel client is looking for a designer to join their team at their HQ in San Francisco!
What you'll do:
- Responsible for creating original concepts that encompass style, color and fabric as a result of interpreting fashion trends.
- Produces sketches and may make seasonal presentations of proposed designs. Analyzes fashion trends.
- Partners with sourcing and materials development.
- May provide basic fit and body block information and attend fit sessions.
- Typically reports to Design Director.
What you'll need:
- BACHELORS degree or AT LEAST 2 years relevant experience.
- ASAP start date
- Based out of SF & Hybrid Role
- Guaranteed 40 hrs a week/sometimes up to 55 hrs as the busier season is approaching.