Our Client, a well know Entertainment Company is seeking a Creative Designer, who understands how art is applied to garments. In this role, you must be able to support the team in checking out the trends and finding new images. The ideal candidate will essentially be a Fashion Designer with strong graphic skills or a Graphic Designer with a passion in Fashion.
This is a remote to start role in Los Angeles.
What you’ll do:
- Concepts, designs, sketch, and prototypes consumer centric product lines across all channels of distribution
- Executes product and licensed packaging approvals through online systems and collaborative approval meetings
- Ensures high quality standards, in depth storytelling, color, and function while maximizing profitability as well as onboard new partners
- Develop and design product mock ups
- Collaborate with internal partners and external partners to design and approve all products
- Season trends research
- Multi-task and prioritize multiple design projects
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Solid knowledge in hardlines/softlines categories (raw materials, plastic, textiles, print, pattern, graphic composition, manufacturing)
- Solid negotiating skills
- Strong product design skills (3D product design, technical design, sketching, creative application and manipulation of art, final mechanical art, fabric and trim identification)
- Strong computer software skills
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.