Creative Lead, Digital
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine living without.
This role will drive, innovate, and enhance the digital customer journey in lockstep with the larger Omni Channel Creative Team. The Creative Lead - Digital will work closely with the CRM/Personalization/Loyalty and Retention strategy teams to bring digital experiences to life -leveraging a consumer centric mindset. This role will work within a dedicated creative team to develop creative strategies, experiences, and storytelling through a brand-right, digital first lens. This role will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, cross-functional creative teams, in addition to operational and production partners to streamline creative development and ensure the digital brand experience executes successfully, with purpose. This role reports into the Creative Director - Digital.
The Creative Lead role is a strategic thinker and a proactive cross-functional partner. This role has an established command for digital design, executional excellence and makes quick informed decisions. This role understands the importance of digital work in the Omni Journey and its impact on the business - this role connects the dots. The Creative Lead can successfully work individually or within different team builds - consistently delivering elevated, informed work given an evolving brand and a demanding business. This role navigates challenges and leverages relationships to land solutions and solid recommendations with agility. An offensive partner, the Creative Lead role is a forward thinker who manages improvement on all projects while simultaneously thinking big - developing best practices for overall success. Most importantly, this position delivers innovative ideas tied to the business - maximizing the power this channel's work has to inspire, communicate and drive action.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- CPL marketing: concept, development, and design - digital first executions
- Retention marketing: concept, development, and design - digital first executions
- Create with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to elevate consumer experience
- Utilize insights and data to make informed design decisions that drive user engagement and conversion
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, agency partners, external resources, copy, category partners to produce brand relevant digital consumer experiences that reflect and elevate brand's DNA and standards.
- Solid portfolio showing best in class solutions with a high level of design excellence
- Passion for sports and retail
- Understanding of e-commerce, e-mail, and performance marketing channels
- Ability to art direct shoots as needed
- Command of the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- Command of visual and written communication
- Solid understanding of UX/UI
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and build relationships cross-functionally
- Command of digital visual systems and structures: typography, design, photography
- Command of applied creative strategy, critical thinking and wireframe development
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Workfront, Keynote, and Miro programs/platforms.
- Bonus: Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, working knowledge of front-end development and interaction.
- BFA in graphic design, visual communications, or another relevant field
- BFA and at least 5-7 years in a digital design role, minimum 3 years e-comm specific.
- Return To Work Designation:Remote
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policieshere.