The Creative Lead is responsible for upholding a strong creative identity for Harrods Lifestyle, as defined in collaboration with the Editors and Art Directors, delivering outstanding visual content across all platforms including Harrods Magazine, Harrods.com and all social platforms.
The Creative Lead will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a bountiful supply of creative ideas, who is just as comfortable working as a team as they are independently.
- Visual creation of film and still assets across all channels including, .com, magazine, screen network, social media, app, email
- Creating visual content for both editorial and brand partnerships, from pitch to go-live, including magazine advertorials and .com branded content
- Creative execution for the Harrods-owned commercial moments including seasonal gifting and paid partnerships
- Creating mood boards and concept documents for each creative idea
- Creating shot lists and liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements are captured, making image selects, guiding retouch and post production
- Working with both the Harrods Studio team and external photography teams to create content
- Managing Lifestyle shoot calendar
- Working closely with the rest of the Lifestyle Team to marry visual direction
- Keeping up-to-date with trends, products and brand activities
- Capturing BTS content on shoots or in-store
- Supporting the Lifestyle Team with response to briefs and submissions, ensuring all content is captured and delivered as required
- Prop sourcing and purchasing
- Product loans and pulls from shop floor
- Experience styling for lifestyle shoots including homewares, furniture and food
- Experience styling still life shoots
- Good knowledge of prop hire companies
- Expert eye for detail
- Endless supply of boundary-pushing ideas
- Understanding of the Harrods identity
- Impeccable organisation
- Good knowledge of luxury brands across lifestyle and wider store
- Ability to work on several projects at one, under pressure and to tight deadlines
As the world's luxury emporium, we deliver a magical, memorable experience for customers. This makes us uniquely challenging for creative minds, to protect and grow our brand demands extraordinary composure, creativity and commerciality. Harrods' global brand offers uniquely exciting challenges, and we nurture a supportive environment where creativity, resilience and commercial awareness make anything possible. Reporting to the Digital Creative Lead, the Digital Designer is a key member of the Digital Design team within the Creative Content department.
Our promise to you
We pride ourselves on challenging conventional thinking and making the impossible possible. If you share our positive and creative approach, this is a career move that will open doors for you. You'll gain experience across the business while working at the heart of a fast-paced and prestigious team.
We'll also take care of your long-term career progress, whether your ambitions take you upwards, or sideways into different areas of the business. Our benefits package gives you generous pension and life insurance, up to 33% discount on in store shopping and 50% off work clothes, 25 days holiday and your birthday off.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
Harrods reserve the right to close applications early if we receive a high number of applications for this role.