CRM Communications Assistant
The CRM Assistant will be integral in evaluating the performance of the campaigns through SAP Marking Cloud and Acoustic transact (ESP formerly known as IBM Watson) to identify trends and opportunities for future planning, with a focus on maximising customer engagement through relevance of messaging.
Campaign Management Process: Targeting Definition and Execution
- Campaign execution process by preparing the campaign targeting for the corresponding supplier (depending on the channel used: mail, email, text message) with the agreed content, in a correct format and within the required timelines.
- Support the definition of the customers targeting for each campaign & communication according to their objectives
- Support the implementation of the automation of the campaign targeting delivery to the campaign fulfilment.
- Support/adhere to the Customer contact strategy, the relevance of communications addressed to each customer.
Day to Day Campaign Support
- Ensure campaigns are planned and deployed on schedule, and if not, investigate why and resolve
- Monitor campaign responses and taking appropriate action to resolve issues
- To work alongside the CRM calendar, competitor audit, ad hoc reporting
- Understanding the different processes for each campaign/brief
Email set up and deployment
- Basic knowledge of html coding
- Knowledge of Acoustic (IBM Watson Campaign Automation) or another ESP
- Email Insights reporting/Deliverability ISP reporting
- Research email best practices, GDPR and share with the wider teams
- Creating the targeting for the campaign