CRM Producer - 12 month MAT cover
Please note this is a 12 month maternity cover.
As we continue to grow, we're now looking for a CRM/Digital Producer to manage the production of all paid Digital Marketing assets for Depop. Sitting within the Brand Marketing Production team, you will own the whole lifecycle of digital assets production and usage for the primary purpose of digital marketing.
- Day-to-day lead for CRM and Digi Creative Production: Effectively managing stakeholders on a day to day basis, accurate execution of briefs
- Respond to creative briefs and communicate requirements to relevant parties (e.g. Creative Editors, Motion Graphic Designers etc) to ensure correct implementation, efficient workflow and timely project delivery
- Forward planning - Communicate and drive creative teams to develop assets needed in order to produce ads based on the brief roadmap.
- Effective upward management, ensuring that relevant stakeholders are always notified of important details/challenges/solutions and briefs are executed to the highest of standards, on time and to the satisfaction of all approval-persons
- Acquisition and versioning of video assets from within the business, project management, post-production and asset delivery
- Work with the brief owner, Designer, Editor and Copywriter to ensure there is agreement and alignment if any changes are required/made
- Resource capacity management
- Managing third party vendors (Email HTML Agency) and being the point of contact for any tracking issues that may be identified and find solutions for resolution
- Work with HoP to create archiving standards for future use, such as naming conventions, asset storage and file size/type requirements
- Regularly communicate to Head of Production, in addition to cross-functional teams from CRM to digital marketing teams, as well as relevant internal and external stakeholders, updating on developments, issues, hurdles and holdbacks
- Ensure all assets produced adhere to the Depop brand guidelines, production standards and working practices and have copyright protections and legal documentation
- Negotiates usage rights, securing lowest possible exposure to cost and risk
- Produce, manage, budget and track spend for stills and video shoots when required
- Manage internal, freelance and 3rd party project teams when required
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time
- PO and Budget Management
- Good amount of years production / project management experience in the creative field.
- Understanding of digital assets production, post production workflow & the technical requirements of digital marketing assets (Incl. video formats, quality etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Understanding of social media, new digital formats and trends
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Talent.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet