Crocs: Sr. Retail Business Planner
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear,Crocs, Inc.
, is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world toCome As You Are!
TheSr. Retail Business Planner
is responsible for developing merchandise open to buy and inventory plans for a given Gender/Category in the Retail channel. This role assists Buyers in ensuring key retail metrics are achieved on the OTB at the channel & gender level. Ensure all plans reconcile and meet corporate growth objectives.What You’ll Do Here
- Develop merchandise financial plans and tools by channel & gender. Ensure reconciliation with financial goals such as revenue, margin, turns and efficient inventory.
- Prepare and update the monthly forecasts and track the performance to Plan, Prior forecast and LY
- Develop tools, lead, and recap weekly reporting for review by business partners, supporting required analysis and business decisions regarding markdowns and the OTB adjustment on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Develop & handle tools to analyze markdowns & promotions.
- Analyze channel & gender performance vs plan & LY.
- Help assess brand opportunities. Analyze performance data, highlighting key findings with the our buying team.
- Assist in planning & forecasting promotions, markdown activities and store level KPI's
- Lead all aspects of in-season performance against plans and recommend action for improvement as needed.
- Help lead quantitative end-of-season analysis and provide information & key highlights to merchants.
- Partner with Manager to support Merchandising and Supply Chain to ensure on timely delivery of buy plan units and understand lead times to the warehouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-7 years’ experience in retail buying, merchandise planning, allocation. Experience in a footwear/apparel specialty branded retail is preferred
- Sound understanding of key performance indicators and elements that drive retail profitability and inventory efficiency
- Full understanding of the merchandising process: merchandise planning and allocation, assortment planning, SKU optimization, pricing strategy, markdown strategy, and promotional planning
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and summarize the problem, question, or issues
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Retail Business Planner
Job Level: P3
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00
Collaborator: Hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life, and AD&D, short- and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.