Customer Insight Analyst
Currently the Customer Insight team focuses on the what, where and how of Customer behaviour, however as the team expands we will be able to explore further why customers act the way they do. Through this understanding we will be able to develop experiences that our customers truly LOVE and build an unparalleled level of brand engagement and loyalty.
- Collaborate on analysis projects, ensuring that that methodology is robust, analysis is accurate, and conclusions drawn are aligned with the original stakeholder objectives and commercial context.
- Regularly report on key customer metrics which allow us to track our performance in driving long term value of customers across the lifecycle.
- Mine our data to unearth useful insights to help answer wider business performance questions on an ad hoc basis.
- Employ various statistical techniques such as segmentation and propensity modelling to understand current and likely future customer behaviour, as well as enabling personalised communications.
- Present insight gathered to stakeholders, telling a compelling story about how we arrived at the insight and how it should be used to drive business value.
- Develop a strong understanding of all data sources available to the business (including Social Insights and Market Insights), integrating these into analysis where relevant to develop a holistic understanding of the customer.
- Profile customer behaviour and demographics, to enable stakeholders to understand their audience and plan activity accordingly.
- Work across the Data family:
- Collaborate with our Data Engineering team to make sure we have the right data and tooling available to build a complete picture of our customers.
- Collaborate with our Data Science team to shape hypotheses that influence the development and validation of our predictive models.
- Strong experience and knowledge of SQL essential
- Knowledge of data modelling in a customer behavioural insight context
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate complex analytical concepts in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders.
- Knowledge or a keen interest in CRM, Loyalty, eCommerce and Market Insights.
- Commercially focused, and aware of how insight can be used to drive business value.
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving with a proactive approach.
- Quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- The ability to work proactively and independently, effectively prioritise workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics desirable
- Experience with dashboarding platforms such as Looker/Tableau/PowerBI desirable