Customer Relationship Coordinator/Stylist Assistant- Fashion Square
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Job descriptionJob Description
The ideal Administrative Assistant is organized, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service.
A day in the life...
- Support customers and employees by being a hub of information
- Maintain and analyze sales
- Analyze budget reports and spreadsheets
- Respond to customer feedback
- Coordinate customer events as well as employee events, which include meetings and rallies
- Solid verbal and people skills as well as strong decision-making skills
- An understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment because of your professionalism, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Embraced being about accountability, accuracy, initiative and having a high level of ownership
- Embraced working a flexible schedule, which can include nights and weekends and is based on store needs
- A high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)