Customer Service Representative
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
Moose Knuckles is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to the crew. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible to respond to all consumer inquiries and process information taken over the or via email. You are an efficient, organized individual who is committed to exceeding customer expectations. In addition, you will utilize relationship selling techniques to ensure that customer needs are met.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Respond to all consumer inquiries by phone, chat and email
- Perform data entry, ensuring all information related to orders and RAs are updated
- Ensure timely follow up with Warranty department, Repair centers, Quality Control department and Credit Department
- Monitor inventory levels in relation to order entry and order processing
- Manage online return processes – follow up with warehouses to ensure proper delivery of returned merchandise
- Coordinate pickup for returns and generate shipping labels as needed
- Handle consumer claims, follow ups with carriers and warehouses
- Present feedback regarding product, returns and logistics to improve operations
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Some of what you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Momentis and Zendesk experience an asset
- Flexibility in work schedules and hours during peak period
Some of Who you Are:
- You are fully bilingual in French and English, both verbal and written
- You have excellent communication and interaction skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- You are dynamic, organized and detail oriented
- You have strong interpersonal skills